I am honored to participate in the 26th Canadian Conference on Global Health as a speaker in the session "Vulnerable populations".
This year, the Canadian Conference on Global Health (CCGH) brings together inspiring speakers:
- Jane Goodall, UN Messenger of Peace
- Martin McKee, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Maria Neira, Department of Environment, Climate Change and Health, World Health Organization
- André Picard, Health Columnist at The Globe and Mail
- Ilona Kickbusch, The Graduate Institute for International and Development Studies
to motivate, advocate, and share knowledge around critical topics in global health.
I will present an extract of my ongoing research entitled: "Impacts of covid-19 on young and vulnerable people living with non-communicable diseases (ncds) in a Brazilian rich city."
Link to the conference agenda.